Years of experience working in Front, Middle and BackOffice operations in IT, Investment Banking, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Welfare system and Training industries. Demonstrable experience working in multiple projects in areas like Retail, Asset Management, Insurance, Trade Support, Confirmations, Settlements, Reconciliations and CRM.
Enthusiastic and dedicated who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Briefly, highly motivated with strong commitment to quality and service.
- Extensive experience working in customer facing environment
- IT, Investment Banking, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Welfare system and Training
- Payments, Fixed Income, Credit and Rates Products, Structured Products and Derivatives
- ITIL (Incident, Change, Problem management), Prince 2, Lean Management, and Database and latency/performance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (June 2000 – July 2004)
- Microsoft Certification 98-383 Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- ISEB Certificate in Software Testing from British Computer Society (BCS)
- Oracle 9i DBA (Database Administrator)
- Other certification for workspace:
- CPD - Level 2 Health And Safety Certificate
- Workplace First Aid
- COVID-19 Essentials: Infection Prevention & PPE
Extremely organised and highly self-motivated, with a proven background in achieving targets and meeting tight deadlines, performing well in a highly pressurised working environment. Possessing excellent interpersonal and liaison skills with the ability to communicate professionally with customers and encourage colleagues, building and maintaining productive working relationships.
Demonstrable experience working in multiple projects in areas like Retail, Asset Management, Insurance, Trade Support, Confirmations, Settlements, Reconciliations and CRM.
Developer, Trainer and Consultant
August 2018 – Present
Clients: Leicester City Council, NHS and InTraining Ltd
- Work closely with each customers involve in identifying and addressing individual barriers, delivering training support to groups and 1-2-1 information,advice, guidance and support throughout the training programme.
- Draft the training materials, presentation slides, questionnaires. Also assist students in the Live project and practicals.
- Responsible for internet marketing, ensuring all sales opportunities aremaximized and kept up to date.
- Draft initial assessment of customer’s individual training and developmentneeds, and execute the action plans and define signpost to other interventions.
February 2016 – August 2018
Kaby Eng Ltd
- Manage master quality data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Identify, evaluate and implement support data validation and cleansing.
- Mine and analyse large datasets to draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Manage limited access request to the data depend upon the users and roles.
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
September 2011 – December 2015
- Provide efficient services and support by maintain contact with the respective DGPs coordinators.
- Work closely with the ‘Super Users’ to ensure that the system is meeting the needs of the customers.
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of all the customers. Assure confidentiality.
September 2004 – July 2011
1. UBS Investment Banking: August 2006 – July 2010
Section: OTC Derivative Confirmation
- Communicate directly with the traders and counterparties to provide support to the traded confirmation team covering all OTC Derivatives, Equity Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Energy Derivatives, FX Derivatives and Structured products.
- Persuade the counterparties on fine points of the trade system to comply with the internal governance.
- Call and update the relavant departments on trade confirmations using both paper (long & short form ISDA) and electronic (DTCC) methods.
- Liaise with internal Legal department (on language issues), Assistant Traders and team for structured trades to build communication bridge.
- Provide client service to the confirmation team on Thunderhead (Confirmation Generation System) implementation and work flow improvements. Ad hoc tasks as requested by management.
Section: DTCC and Rex Reconciliation, Singapore
- Responsible to support the system in terms of finding and resolving breaks in REX, DTCC (Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation) and aligned with other related BackOffice systems (OBS).
- Regular communicate with counterparties at Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Tokyo branches.
- Actively involved in Third party supplier service management for the purpose of internal and external audits.
- Regular reporting of the as-is system and defining in conjunction with the nominated business users the to-be system.
Section: TLM Account Reconciliation, Singapore
- Responsible to resolve breaks within Internal and external counterparties by adopting a client focussed and service oriented approach; whilst displaying strong decision making abilities.
- Accountable to ensure that all breaks are resolved within KRI(Key Risk Indicator) timelines and also outstanding breaks are chased in accordance with guidelines.
- Insure that the accounts are being properly handled and that any issues and problems are correctly dealt with
- Training internal members of staff to be client facing and on the product
- Ensure the continuity of the business by developing a strong relationship with the local helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams and other teams at Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Tokyo branches.
2. GlaxoSmithKline plc: September 2004 – August 2006
Section: MyGSK & MyLearning portal IcM
- Responsible to provide second level support to the clients accorss the globe over phone, chat and email to all the incidents on MyGSK portal utilizing Remedy tool, IBM Lotus Notes and Sametime.
- Identify vulnerable areas of IT and investigation strategic long-term process solutions working extensively to achieve best practice with process line, IT and strategic initiative teams
- Implement and deliver quality control meets exceptional standards through quality audits on performance engagements and expert guidance on overall solution
- Liaise at executive level reporting to Project Manager and stakeholders with progress, producing periodical MI reports and prioritizing/tracking reports through to conclusion
Cancer Research, UK (Volunteer)   May 2010 – December 2015
- Respond to various inquiries and concerns in courteous, polite and helpful manner at all times when representing the charity
- Manage pickups of donations, and disposal of waste at Tip, utilizing personnal car.
“Can Do!” approach against all odds. Passionate about building great websites with seamless and dynamic interactions. Some of the projects below are developed as per the requirements.
Feedbacks & Testimonials
this is really a top-end top-class website..
Presenter, BBC Radio Leicester
Brilliant website, exactly what I asked for - a professional yet simple to use and manage..thanks Adam
he is very polite, willing and well mannered person
Manager, Cancer Research UK
Adam demonstrated a high level of dedication on various tasks and an extremely goal driven person
Project Manager, NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
Let's Work Together! I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.